When you give birth and become a mom, you don’t just leave the hospital with a baby, you leave with a cloud of guilt that just hangs over your head for FOREVER. At least that’s how it seems.
There is not a mom in this world who doesn’t experience guilt on a daily basis because there are just so many different kinds of guilt. Like…
- When you do something for yourself – without the kids, and then again when your kids call you out for not being there.
- When you actually enjoy your time away from the kids (so you’re feeling guilty about not feeling guilty…figure that one out).
- When you feel like you should be spending more time with your husband and you don’t want to have sex every day.
- When you reach out and ask others for help (husband, grandparents, babysitter).
- When you go to work to make money for the family and pursue your dreams.
- When you stay at home with your kids and feel like you’re not setting a good example of a woman in the workplace.
- When you lose your patience, get mad and yell.
And, unfortunately, the list goes on and on and on.
For all the other reasons why moms feel guilty every dang day, check out our #MOMTRUTH!