No man knows what it’s like to be a mom, but we WANT them to know what it’s like to be a mom…
We want them to feel (in their vaheen) the pain of childbirth. We want them to know the slow torture of cracked nipples. But, we realize that it’s physically impossible for them to understand these things and relate to us as moms.
So, we’re hoping that if we explain ourselves by listing off all the things women want their husbands to do but not do, they will finally get it.
- I want you to be more capable as a dad, but that would mean I need to give you the power to do things and I don’t want to give up the job – I just want you to know that the job is hard.
- I want you to do it (“it” being all the things), but I don’t actually want you to do it because I’m positive you’re going to do it wrong.
- I know you want me to go out for a girls’ night, but I’m not going out because I don’t want to go out, and I’m going to be pissed if you go out for a guys’ night.
- I want you to dress the baby, so I don’t have to do it all the time. But not in THAT outfit.
- I want you to take me away for a weekend, but I don’t want to leave the kids. So I just want you to want to take me away for the weekend.
- I want you to want me and make a move, but I don’t want to have sex.
- I want you to surprise me with the things I love but I don’t want you to spend any money.
It’s so simple. Give us what we want but don’t actually give it to us.
We’re crazy but we’re really NOT that crazy… men just don’t get us women. Hopefully this #MOMTRUTH video helps!