No one’s life is perfect; everyone struggles and faces challenges. But once you give birth to a child, you experience a whole new set of problems in life that no one else will.
Here are just 11 of the million and one problems that mom face on the daily:
- You get woken up from the deepest of sleep…multiple times…in one night.
- The clothes that fit you just last week are no longer relevant in your wardrobe anymore.
- Nobody in your house cares about anything you say. You might as well take your voice and throw it out the window.
- Wine bottles – they used to be a lot bigger! Now they are empty all. the. time.
- You run on a different clock than everyone else. In the mom world, a minute feels like an hour, an hour feels like a day, and a day feels like a week.
- You can no longer finish a thought or a sentence like a normal human being with a fully functioning brain.
- It used to take you about 15-20 minutes to get ready, but now it takes you 2 minutes (to shower, get ready, make breakfast, eat breakfast, and do all the things) and it takes everyone else in your house two hours.
- All of a sudden your is libido GONE. You went from a minx in bed to a sloth in bed in no time at all.
- You want to have a social life, but you’re too exhausted to go out for dinner at 9pm (aka your bedtime).
- Your grooming is completely out of whack. You either have too much hair or not enough hair on all the wrong places.
- You just don’t look like you used to, but the bigger problem is that you just don’t care.
Check out our latest #MOMTRUTH video and let us know what your mom problems are!